• Transfer of technology for Sustainable Agriculture to farmers at grass root level
• Promotion of low-cost, no-debt, sustainable production of agricultural crops
& preventing farmers’ suicides.
• Training for value addition, grading, packing, labeling & marketing
• Certification of Organic farms
• Women participation & empowerment in Sustainable Agriculture
• Awareness of poison-free organic food consumption in the urban society
• Facilitate marketing of organic food from farmers directly to the consumers.
• Documentation –Success stories, Innovative Practices, package of Practices, Data on Economics, Research Papers etc.