1) What is MOFF ?
MOFF is State level federation of :
2) Which is working area of MOFF?
• Maharashtra State
• 34 District
• 140 Talukas
• 15000 Villages
3) Who will be become a member?
• Individual Farmers
• Research Student
4) What is the procedure of become a member ?
For individual membership :
• A request letter with full correspondence address
along with Demand Draft in favour of
“ Maharashtra Organic Farming
For NGO Membership :
• A request letter on NGO’s letter pad
• Registration copy of NGO
• Contribution of NGO in organic movement
• Field of interest in organic programmes (e.g. Projects, Trainings, Organic school, Marketing etc.)
• Demand Draft in favour of “Maharashtra Organic Farming Federation, Pune”
5) What type of opportunities will a member get?
• Guidance of organic crop cultivation Practices
• Membership of “Organic Farming Association of India, Goa”
(OFAI) helping members to be on Global Website as organic
farmer / marketer / consumer.
• Information about farmers’ rallies, seminars, workshops, exhibitions.
• Organic Bazar / Mandi, Training programmes etc.
• Life member will get an identity card.
• Life member will get bimonthly bulletin “Shashwat”
• An opportunity to avail the benefit of study tour out of state / nation
• Life member will get OFAI’s publication “Living field " published 4 time in a year.
• Member will get 20 - 25 % subsidy on the purchase of organic publications from “Other India Press” Goa.
• Guidance for Organic Farm Certification under “Participatory Guarantee Scheme”.
• Guidance to form “Farmers’ Producer Company” for organic farmers.
• Guidance & facilitation to SHG of organic farmers for marketing produce directly to the consumer groups.
• Opportunity to implement projects of NCOF, NHM, Organic mission activities & programmes in respective districts.